Dark Sky Reserve™ - Bamboo Linen King Sheet Set - Portugal Made - White Sand

Product information

$238.42

Description

If your current King bed sheets are pilling, scratchy, or otherwise just not as comfortable as they could be, then you know it’s time for an upgrade! And when you’re buying a new set of King size sheets, it’s worth choosing a King bedding set that you’ll really love. After all, how often do you replace your King sheets? Most people only buy a new King sheet set every few years, and a really high quality sheet set can last even longer. If you want to invest in a deep pocket King sheet set that will make you wonder why you ever settled for basic bedding in the past, consider our Dark Sky Reserve™ - Bamboo Linen King Sheet Set - Portugal Made - White Sand.

This luxury King sheet set is imported from Europe, specifically from Portugal which is internationally known for its excellence in bedding. And crafted with a blend of OEKO-TEX certified bedding materials, Portugal maintains its reputation for high quality bedding with this designer bedding sheet set! Garment-dyed linen forms 55% of this King size sheet set, with the other 45% being made up of silky bamboo for extra soothing comfort. The result is a lightweight sheet set in King size that is softer than most. And with a deep pocket King fitted sheet, an oversized King top sheet, and two linen bamboo King pillowcases, this beige sheet set will add a touch of European flair to every inch of your King size bed.
Add to wishlist
More Size.
More Softness.
More Comfort.
Dark Sky Reserve - Bamboo Linen King Sheet Set - Portugal Made - White Sand
Dark Sky Reserve - Bamboo Linen King Sheet Set - Portugal Made - White Sand

Additional details